Customer Service Support Representative will assist in revenue generation for the company by obtaining complete patient data needed for billing and data maintenance.
The hours for this position are: 10:30am - 7:00pm
· Creating or updating existing patient files.
· Obtaining and entering all missing demographic information and basic insurance information in the patient file accurately and timely.
· Call patients and accounts to obtain missing information.
· Process all enrollment emails. Add information to system and forward to appropriate departments for processing as needed.
· Solving all customer service deficiencies and recalls.
· Meeting daily assigned goals.
· Follow all policies, procedures and processes.
· Process mail.
· Call positive holter patients to return monitor.
· Back-up data entry function.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School
· At least 1 year of data entry experience
· Strong communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Team player
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.