Assists with the coordination of all incoming clinical requests received within the clinical support inbox. Exercises independent judgment in the resolution of issues, requests, and problems that are brought forth. On a regular and continuous basis, exercises judgment and assumes responsibility for completion of all requests. Exchange non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate requiring oral and written communication skills.
· Monitor requests coming into clinical support inbox.
· Coordinate and assist with the follow up of the issue resolution process with the compliance department to ensure all issue resolution tickets are closed in a timely manner.
· Coordinate routine operations between all clinical operations departments regarding complaints and investigation requests coming from the field.
· Coordinate 7 day holter requests from the salesforce to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
· Monitor VIP patients.
· Assist in the completion of any clinical requests if applicable.
· Update duplicate patient records.
· Special fax requests.
· Escalate issues/complaints to the appropriate department manager.
· Update doctor and account information/settings in software used to process patient transmissions.
· Assist with client services requests.
· Assist in the development of policy, procedure and process for clinical support.
· Log and track all clinical requests.
· Monitor and report issue trends to department managers (i.e.: reporting issues, etc.).
· Adhere to the company and departmental guidelines.
· Complete all assigned training.
· Other miscellaneous duties *only applies to a clinician.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
· 2 years related experience
· Good communication skills to include written and verbal
· Excellent organizational skills
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination