MANAGER OF CLINICAL OPERATIONS
MALVERN PA / EWING NJ
The Monitoring Center Clinical Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the remote Monitoring Center, including the hiring, training and supervision of CardioNet’s clinical monitoring staff.
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services? Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Customer Service Representative in our global headquarters located in Malvern, PA. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, stock purchasing plan, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it!
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Critical Duties & Responsibilities
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to write patient documentation, routine reports and correspondence
· Ability to speak effectively to customers and/or co-workers
· Articulates using proper grammar, speaks English clearly and can be easily heard and understood by customers
· Ability to obtain the trust and confidence of our customers (including MDs, practices, and patients) over the phone
· Strong organizational skills