- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate and work at all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent general IT skills; i.e. Microsoft Office/Outlook, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail. Ability to deal with high stress situations is a must.
- Strong knowledge and application of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- 5 years previous experience in Regulatory/Quality in the medical device field
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic work environment
BioTelemetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer